Wednesday, July 28, 2010

goodbye childhood:)

Like i said, everything always came so unexpectedly. Being able to put past behind is really great things, But when something unexpectedly happened what else can you do? Well anyway, This coming saturday is our band's performance, i still wish to see good results in it. Too much things happen recently. I don't know will i be able to concentrate on this coming saturday. Currently, there is nothing i can do for and all i can is to wait. Going army soon, well, not exactly army but CD. LOL . I'll start to grow up and change. Change for a better person and walk on my road without flaws. Army life sucks but what can we do? HAHA . I gonna make my life much more lively, learn to grow up, and of cause, i will TRY to be mature^^ hahahahha. I made too much mistake and depair for the past life i had. Now, I really wish things would change a little. Just a bit will do. Making out the first step that MAN must take. Goodbye childhood~ And welcoming the life of TORTURE! hahahah. And Birthday is around the corner i wonder how will it be like on that day. Hmmmmm wel i didn't think much but i do hope it goes well.

Lastly, friends, do support my band :) this band is my dream and i wanna make it big. No matter how people see on us, our music still flows in our mind as long as we do our best in it. And, MELISSA! please don't think so much^^ think too much will fat:x LOLOLOL!